Oct 17, 2007

Blogger Night @ the SF Conservatory of Music


Another night on the town for the wandering Band of Bloggers! This time we managed invites to a concert at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music for their new series called BluePrint. This first concert was titled, Synethesia: Bridging the Senses. It featured music from a number of composers, including Philip Glass and was conducted by Nicole Paiement.

I'll keep this short because I really don't know much about music and would rather not come off sounding like too much of a dingbat. I knew there was going to be experimental music. Did I love it all? No. Did I really love some of it? Yup.

I'm very grateful to have had an experience that helps me to form my tastes and opinions. I felt stretched and that's what good art should do.

No comments: