Jun 24, 2007

The Livin' Is Easy


If I were a religious person, I would get down on my knees right now and thank The Baby Jesus for the season that is Summer. I've finally graduated (link to my thesis coming soon) and I feel like I can relax just a bit. For the next few months I will be interning at the Oakland Museum as well as the Hayward Area Historical Society. I've got really interesting projects going on at each place including doing some digging through objects at the amazing Meek Estate which you see pictured here. Having already graduated means that the staff can trust me, at least somewhat, to be on my own and just work. I finally feel appreciated and it's a good feeling. I'll also be working on my resume (if anyone has any tips, PLEASE give them to me!) and trying to land a real gig for when the summer ends. Oh and in my spare time, I'll be eating cupcakes and drinking bubbly. Happy Summer all!

No comments: