Jan 16, 2008

Twitterpation

Wow, I still have not recovered from yesterday's keynote from Steve Jobs. Have you seen it? Have you seen the MacBook Air? It fits in a manila envelope, people! I can't help looking at my 2 year-old MacBook with disdain this morning. So huge, so clunky.




Side note: Did anyone else know about calibrating your Mac's battery? I just found this out by reading my user's guide last night. I guess I was supposed to be doing it every month or so. That's what I get for not reading.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Calibrating? As in letting it run down all the way before recharging?

I dunno about the Air. That thing is pretty much only usable if you already have a full desktop machine. And if you already have a desktop then chances are you'll be fine with a 500 or 600 dollar laptop.